The Benefits of IMRAB®
IMRAB® from Merial is the world’s leading rabies vaccine. IMRAB offers many unique advantages to veterinarians — and the animals in their care:
You know the dangers of rabies. Now, discover more about IMRAB, the world’s leading rabies vaccine for preventing this deadly zoonotic disease.
- IMRAB 3 is indicated for use in six species (dogs, cats, ferrets, horses, cattle and sheep), so clinics only need to stock a single rabies vaccine.
- Three-year duration of immunity in dogs, cats and sheep.1
- One-year duration of immunity in horses, ferrets and cattle.1
- IMRAB also is available in the following forms:
- IMRAB 3 TF (thimerosal-free formulation) — provides three years of rabies protection for dogs and cats and one year for ferrets.2
- IMRAB 1 — provides one year of protection for dogs and cats.3
- IMRAB 1 TF (thimerosal-free) — provides one year of rabies protection for dogs and cats.4
- IMRAB has been widely used for more than 20 years — with millions of animals protected against rabies.
- Highly purified, inactivated virus used in vaccine production.
- Smooth, easy subcutaneous or intramuscular injection (subcutaneous only for ferrets).1,2
1IMRAB 3 product label.
2IMRAB 3 TF product label.
3IMRAB 1 product label.
4IMRAB 1 TF product label.
®IMRAB, PUREVAX and RABORAL V-RG are registered trademarks of Merial.
©2008 Merial Limited. Duluth, GA. All rights reserved.